Friday, September 28, 2007

The Office quote of the week (9/27)

I went to see Steve Carrel's new movie, Dan in Real Life tonight. I'll just say this... he's brilliant. Other people in the movie? Not brilliant. But go see it and then we can talk about it. Also, I'm now considering moving to Rhode Island.

When I got home, it was late and I have a full day tomorrow, full of traveling from Manhattan, to Queens to Staten Island, back to Manhattan and all of this on a smashed-up foot. However, I HAD to watch and find out what happened to Jim and Pam! It did not disappoint. These are the quotes. Since it was an hour show, I decided that it deserved one for each half hour, and a season premiere bonus (I make my own rules).

First half-hour -- Michael: I'm not superstitious, but I am slightly stitious.
Second half-hour -- Andy: I'm terrified of nipple chafing.
Bonus in honor of Esther and Ann -- Michael: I owe it to her to finish this GD 5K. (right before barfing)

No comments: