Sunday, September 16, 2007

30 rock quote of the week

Just a couple of weeks till the season premiere... yeah!! In the meantime, the quote from this week's rerun comes from Elaine Stritch, who played Jack's mother in the ep. After Jack goes to the hospital with some heart malady, she yells to Dr. Spaceman, the doctor attending to him, "Tell him his mother is here! Tell him I love him! But not in a queer way!"

She deservedly won the Emmy for this guest spot and the show won the Emmy for best comedy series! How proud am I that I am one of the dozens of people that watch the show!

2 comments:

Esther said...

She loves her child and her Emmy equally. That's correct.

Esther said...

Oh, and by the way, the other day someone asked me how I was doing and if they could do anything for me and I said: "Yeah, start watching 30 Rock please, the ratings are low, and I don't want it to get cancelled." He actually responded with an "Oh, okay."