Tuesday, September 11, 2007

More fall TV

Returning shows I'm most excited for:
30 rock (why don't people watch this show??)
The Office (could Jim be any cuter?)
Men in Trees
Heroes
Lost (but not until January, unfortunately)
Friday Night Lights (now on Fridays and I have until October 5 to catch up)

Returning shows that are on their last leg:
Grey's Anatomy
Scrubs

Doesn't fit in either of those categories, but I do also watch:
The Biggest Loser (which started tonight)

New shows I'm excited for:
Bionic Woman (I used to pretend that I was Jamie Summers)
Dirty Sexy Money (dumb name for a show, though)
Gossip Girl

New shows that I'm going to try on for size:
Aliens in America
K-Ville
Reaper (Attention Jeremy: This is an EW pick)
Pushing Daisies (Attention Jeremy: EW is mixed on this one, some say it is charming and whimsical; some say it is too precious for it's own good)
Private Practice
Big Shots (could be terrible but it has Dylan McDermott)
(whew! that's a lot!! they can't all be good, though, right?)

The show I'm picking up this season because my sisters watch it and we can talk about it:
America's Next Top Model

Did you know:
that Boston Legal is still on the air? And that it got a lot of Emmy nominations? (who watches that crap?)
Wayne Newton is going to be on Dancing with the Stars? And Marie Osmond?
Jerry O'Connell has a new show?
Jennifer Love Hewitt got a new haircut (don't watch her show, but I did watch her terrible hair)
Tom Selleck is joining the cast of Las Vegas

Thank goodness for DVR!!

1 comment:

Esther said...

Are all these lists in priority order? I can't pick up all these but I'm going to try a few.