Monday, September 24, 2007

I'm twisted

I twisted my ankle on Friday. What was I doing? Walking. that's it. Just walking. Because of this, I had to stay home all day on Saturday, but decided to go to a movie Saturday night. At the end of the movie, my foot had swollen up so much I took a cab home. On the way, I was trying to decide if I should tell the cabdriver when he got off at my exit to turn right to go to the hospital or turn left to go to my apartment. I decided to go ahead and go home, and in the morning my ankle was pretty much back to normal, swell-wise, but I still couldn't walk very well. I decided to stay home all day Sunday, and then I woke up this morning and thought I could use one more day with my foot up and iced.

It's boring to stay home for three days, watching Oprah. Not for me, I like Oprah. (can you name it?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ricky Gervais?

sonya d said...

Close... it was The Office... Tim and the big guy in the break room talking about TV.