Friday, August 8, 2008

Celebrate good times, Come on!


To celebrate my new found freedom (the end of my intern's internship--which took up a lot of time and A LOT of energy), I decided what I wanted most was to visit the waffle truck. If you remember, I am a fan of eating food from a truck. So, Heidi and I left work last night and tried to find the waffle truck that was supposed to be parked on 14th Street... on the friggin' East side, no less... and it wasn't there. Heidi was on the case, as always, and had the number for the waffle hotline. She called and got the recording and learned that we were in the right place at the right time, but still no waffle truck. How disappointing! So we walked south to St. Mark's Place and made a return trip to the Dessert Truck. This time, we tried the Creme Brule, even though they had Milk Chocolate and Peanut Butter Mousse.


So, I still have to try the waffle truck (and I guess there are two for me to try) as well as another dessert truck, Treats Truck.

No comments: