Friday, August 29, 2008

On a lighter note...


More cupcakes! (Sorry Lise!)


Someone got it right! I have never seen this blog before, but he even reviewed Amy's, which I think are some of the best in the city, if not the best, but most people don't pay attention to cupcakes from Amy's Bread.

Pictured here is the Yellow Daisy cupcake from Billy's, which is what I had on my birthday, so it's got to be good. And yes, the PB&J cupcake from Buttercup is really good--better than I had imagined.

I can check off most of these as ones I've tried, which is pretty good. The one I haven't tried is that chocolate souffle cupcake. They are located in my old neighborhood -- too bad they weren't there when I lived there.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

oh shoot, i knew it was your birthday last week! h.b. to you a bit late. i am a bad friend. glad you got some cupcakes though.