Monday, August 18, 2008

Grease is the word!


Since I am writing about theater, the other show I saw recently is Grease. The two leads were from the show "You're the One that I Want" from last summer that let the audience vote. (and yes, I voted.) These were not the winners, but I remembered them from the show (Danny was good, Sandy was terrible). Also, Taylor Hicks was in it, which I guess was a draw for some people. One of my clients wanted to see it and I told her that since she has been working really hard lately, I would take her. We both loved it! It was different enough from the movie to keep it interesting for me, since I've seen the movie 8000 times (but still love it and would see it again in a heartbeat). She loved it because she knew most of the music. It was her first time in a theater and she had a million questions. Afterwards, we waited outside with all the other tourists to get the autographs of the cast and got a photo with Danny. (He did actually pose for a photo with my client, but I can't post it.)

1 comment:

One Sassy Princess said...

Hey I remember dhim too! AND yes! I voted as well!!!