Monday, September 21, 2009

Glee quote of the week -- 9/16


Out with the old (The Office), in with the new (Glee). Although I enjoyed the season premiere of The Office, I didn't think there was a good quote, so I'm glad I decided to phase that out. We'll see if Glee can hold up all season. Although a group called Acafellas is great all on it's own.


The Sue Sylvester quote of the week: "This is a total disaster, ladies. I'm going to ask you to smell your armpits. That is the smell of failure and it's stinking up my office."


Also, from Curt: "My dad took back my car when he found my tiara collection in my hope chest."

3 comments:

Equis said...

"Your resentment is delicious." Sue Sylvester is guaranteed to provide you with endless material.

Jenni said...

I am with you, I think Glee has a lot of promise. I think I heard my all time favorite quote on the Emmy's the other night, but can't remember which show it came from...the girl asks the guy,"Do you have any birth control?" he says,"You mean besides my Dungeons and Dragons wall mural?" Hilarious to me! I think it came from ..Old Christine...??

Jeremy said...

I am so glad Glee made it to your quote of the week segment!