Friday, September 25, 2009

Glee quote of the week -- 9/23

Still loving it, but have you noticed that every week, someone quits Glee? The first week it was Mr. Schuster, the third week it was Mr. Schuster again, the fourth week it was Rachel. I'm sure there was someone the second week, too. Maybe Finn? Anyway...

Quote of the week comes from Sue Sylvester to Sandy (who will be referred to as "Sandy time" on this blog after he said, "It's so good to have some Sandy time..." now that he is unemployed).

"Boy, the only thing missing from this place is a couple dozen bodies limed and rotting in shallow graves under the floorboards."

Although I've had "Single Ladies" in my head ever since, I loved it all! The opening sequence, Kurt's kicking routine, and all the football players. Hilarious!

2 comments:

Equis said...

I was surprised with the dramatic turn they took last week with the outing of Kurt and the teen pregnancy. Still loved it all!

Sally said...

I'm becoming a glee junkie! I am one of those "losers" only without the talent.

Sue's news is hilarious! Great character!