Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Decisions, Decisions

A few weeks ago, the lamp on my nightstand broke. I decided that this will be my last cheap, Ikea lamp. However, I've found that it's much harder to find a nice lamp than I thought it was going to be. I have tried chain stores, independent stores and thrift stores and haven't found anything yet. Although I want to support local businesses, I'm pretty fed up so I'm going to the internet for help. Here are a few that I like and I want you all to vote for your favorite.


My bedroom is blue and my furniture is antique with a dark finish. My linens are white (my mom says "boring") and I have some quilts that are all different colors. I am not setting out to get a Tiffany style lamp, there just happens to be a lot of them.


option 1

















option 2






















option 3

















option 4























option 5


















Or write in your own in the comments section!

8 comments:

Jason said...

How about this one . . . http://www.plasticandplush.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/09/24/seamourlamp.jpg

LeolaniNYC said...

i like option 2

Valerie said...

tough choices, but then we do have similar tastes. You really can't go wrong with any of them. But I'll vote anyway.

Equis said...

My taste is very simple and modern so I'm leaning towards the last one.

shaunacd said...

All I can say (re: white sheets) is "da-dode!!"

I actually like all the lamps for different reasons.

sonya d said...

good one, mom!

Laurie said...

I want to know what one you chose.

Kendra Leigh said...

I'm only catching up on blog reading now (happy birthday!!!)- I like #1! Did you already buy one???