Monday, May 18, 2009

The Office quote of the week -- season finale

After several weeks of struggling to find one good quote, now that the season is over, I think I'm going to phase this one out. I think that next year, I will just post a quote if something appeals to me. I will also be open for nominations, so please email them to me if you have one.
I still find this show immensely funny, but there just aren't good one-liners anymore. For example, the one I chose for this week:

Michael: "Probably shouldn't have mentioned Buffalo."
Holly: (shrugs) "Hindsight."
Michael: "Should have had hindsight."

The other one in the running was from Angela to Kevin during the volleyball game: "Now it's 7-6 or is that too much accounting for you?"

One's not a one-liner, and the other was just okay.

I thought it was a great episode, though, and was so disappointed that Michael didn't make his move on Holly. I guess it's probably best to wait until she doesn't have a boyfriend, but I just hope those two crazy kids make it work someday!
Also, the other HR guy and Toby talking about "hilarious" things. I loved that!

30 Rock, on the other hand....

No comments: