Monday, September 14, 2009

cupcake bubble part 2

Last night, I was walking on the Highline and saw that the vendor was Butter Lane. I hightailed it up there, met the owner, learned that they have different vendors for one month at a time (which explains why I haven't seen Bird Bath there again), complained that they did not have my two favorite flavors (key lime and maple), and then bought one with salted caramel frosting.

I think that the cupcake industry is going to be fine, but then again, I can't keep them all in business by myself (although I will try)!

1 comment:

Equis said...

I picked up a 6 pack of mini's over the weekend to do my part in keeping the industry going. I ordered two Breakfast at Tiffany's (blue butter cream frosting on white cake), two Southern Comforts (red velvet), a Tiramisu and a Snowball (buttercream frosting dipped in coconut on coconut cake). Mmm mmm good! My fave was the Tiramisu.