Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I heart New Jersey

I don't know what is happening right now in the world of Jessica Simpson. All I know is that people blame her for some football guy performing badly on the field. If there is something more recent, I don't know about it. But apparently John Mayer has recently felt the need to come to her defense. This is an excerpt of what he wrote on his blog:

I have never known anyone to have more pride in their home state and their upbringing in it than Jessica Simpson has in Texas... All witty barbs, blogs, and fashion policing aside, that girl loves Texas more than you know. It's one of her most defining traits as a person.

Needless to say, he has not met me yet!

Update: He has removed this posting from his blog.

1 comment:

Esther said...

It must feel good to know that he finds loyalty to one's home state a positive virtue. :)

Maybe you should wait until the second date to list all the singers/actors/etc that are from New Jersey (although that is hilarious).