Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

Last night on my way home from work, I walked past Alec Baldwin walking along 6th Ave. That makes 2007 an eventful star sighting year for me as I saw three of the actors from "30 Rock. " (the other two were Kenneth the Page and Tina Fey, which I already told you in past postings so pay attention!)

The other highlight of the night was the dinner I ate at Dinosaur Barbeque. The dinner was fine, but dessert was the actual highlight. Heidi and I agreed to share a dessert and I wanted the key lime pie but she wanted the apple cobbler. Since I like everything, I agreed to get the cobbler and it was good. but someone else at the table ordered the key lime pie and then said it tasted like chicken and didn't want it. I tasted it and it not only did NOT taste like chicken, it tasted like delicious key lime pie, so I got to polish that off, as well. Perfect!

1 comment:

Esther said...

I'm so jealous of you that I can't really be happy for you, sorry. Jack Donague and key lime pie - not fair!!