Tuesday, January 15, 2008

30 Rock quote of the week (1/10)

I'm only five days late! btw, the week before, there was supposed to be a new episode and my DVR recorded it, only to find out it recorded that stupid choir show with Nick Lachey instead. Did I miss one?

I have been sick for a week now and I have been in a terrible mood the past few days. Everyone and everything bugs me. So I have to admit that this show was awesome (I love the NY Real Estate storyline! I can relate to that story on the real estate level, as well as the desperate woman level), but it's hard to choose a favorite line because I was so grouchy watching it. But... here goes!

Once again, it comes from Jack. (Yes, I realize that I have been favoring these political quotes very heavily lately.)

"Don't waste your time on these social programs that the president is just going to veto. The Founding Fathers never intended for poor people to live into their 40's."

I'll send another shout-out to Esther, who nominated Kenneth, right before the monkey jumps on his back in the form of a cappuccino:

"I don't drink hot liquids of any kind. That's the devil's temperature."

Update: EW picked Esther's favorite quote for their "soundbites" section. yeah! that's a first!

No comments: