Sunday, May 16, 2010

Team Braverman


Tuesdays are busy now with "LOST,"
"The Good Wife," "Glee," and now my new favorite show,
"Parenthood." It's kind of ridiculous, actually. But it's also ridiculous how much I love this show. I love the family dynamics (and the beautiful homes help, too). But I also love these actors, especially Lauren Graham and Peter Krause. Even Dax Shepard is tolerable on this show.


Here's a great quote from this week's episode. Sara (Lauren Graham) goes to a party to spy on her mom, who recently separated from her dad, and she has this conversation with a random man at the party.
"That's my mother and the guy she's talking to is her art teacher."
"Oh, they make a cute couple.
"They're not a couple. That woman is a grandmother. Look at her. Flirting. Giggling. It's like she's in the Sex and the City movie."
"I'm so looking forward to seeing that movie."
"Well so am I! I'm not dead inside, but the fact is that guy is a homewrecker."
And then, of course, random man skulks away.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Beautiful homes, but HIDEOUS hair.

Equis said...

I realized last week just how packed my Tuesday nights have been. I watch the same shows you listed and if I'm not too tired I'll try to stay up late enough to squeeze in the The City and The Hills as well.

sonya d said...

Oh, you're right! I forgot about The City. (I gave up The Hills cold turkey last season.) Luckily, that one repeats 800 times a week, so I watch it later.