Saturday, May 8, 2010

I'm a fan, but....

Okay, so I've seen every episode of "Sex and the City" a million times, I sometimes quote the girls in regular conversation (e.g. "we're doing this now?"), and I saw the movie opening weekend despite the annoying bridge and tunnel audiences in my favorite theater on 34th St. I was a little annoyed by the movie because I felt that the series ended perfectly and did not think that they needed a follow up. Then what did they do but break up Carrie and Big AGAIN?? But all's well that ends well, and it was a perfect ending again.



I was really skeptical when I heard another movie was coming out. The first rumor I heard was that Big maybe cheated on Carrie and they broke up again, and I refuse to see that. Refuse. But now that the release date approaches, several versions of trailers have been on TV. First it just looked like it's more of a girls' trip, which I can be on board with. It looks like that they took my advice and have addressed Charlotte's stress at being a mom. But then I saw that they are bringing Aidan back? Come on! How desperate can you be? I may actually sit this one out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

plus there seem to be many scenes where one of them are wearing a turban. really? really? it's just too...i can't even...no words are coming...it's just painful.

shaunacd said...

If it's not ALL set in NY, what's the use of seeing it.