Friday, May 21, 2010

30 Rock quote of the week -- 5/20

First of all, Juliann Moore's accent has gotten worse. She was almost Southern during the church scene.

And here are your quotes for this awesome season finale...

Carroll: "I don't know what's going on in this country. It's idiocy."
Liz Lemon: "I know! People wear flip flops to church. and the NBA tattoo situation is out of control."

And I will add to that that some people wear flip flops to church... in February. To my church, at least. I think you know how I feel about that. Okay, moving on....

Kenneth: "I'm not going to Los Angeles because everyone there smiles creepily all the time, and that's my thing. "


Jack, quoting Avery: "Flat shoes are for quitters."

2 comments:

Very Zaneta said...

I'm so glad you commented on her accent. It drives me crazy!

Jenni said...

I loved this episode...so glad she addressed the whole flip flops to church thing...maybe people will listen now. The accent is killing me too, come on!