Saturday, May 1, 2010

The spoils of war


My friend, Heidi, is moving and called me to say that she didn't have space in her new place for her cupcake courier. I am trying to change my hoarding ways. No more do I say, "Well, I can probably use it someday," or "I can't waste it," or my family's favorite saying, "It's perfectly good." However, how can I turn this thing down? It really is perfectly good! It holds three dozen cupcakes!! And it's perfect for lugging on the subway or whatever, because it has a nice handle. Anyway, needless to say, this beauty is now mine and I'll find a place for it somewhere.

6 comments:

Tina said...

I have the same carrier, Son. I broke down and bought it because I think I make more cupcakes than most people. We're twinsies!

Unknown said...

ummm...that's awesome.

Tracy said...

That's really cool! The last primary presidency I was in took cupcakes to every child on their birthday, I doubt that there were ever 3 dozen at at a time, but that would have been cool to have.

Where do you get one of those anyway?

(yeah, like I bake, and I'm going to go rush out and get one....)

sonya d said...

Tracy, follow the link. They are available online.

Esther said...

Just store it wherever you are storing your 50 different sets of coasters.

shaunacd said...

Val has one of those too. Seems like a necessity for the Dickerson chicks