Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Office quote of the week -- 4/29

This was a good week for "The Office," and there were lots of hilarious things to choose from. Here are my faves from this week...

Michael: "I can't stop myself from kissing her. "
Kevin: "Now you know how I feel sitting next to those M&M's all day. "
Oscar: "Why don't you just move the M&M's? "
Kevin: "WHY DON' T YOU JUST SHUT UP?! "

Dwight: "I bet you get pulled over by the cops a lot, just because of your race."
Kelly: "Well, they say it's because of texting, but... maybe you're right."


Pam: "Most printer sales are done over the phone, Ms. Boob Shirt. "

Dwight: "Just once, I'd like to be a puppet master and have nothing go wrong. Is that too much to ask? "

Speaking of puppet master...


1 comment:

Esther said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Raise your knee, raise your other knee..." It never gets old. Leah misses seeing you do it in person.