Thursday, May 20, 2010

Saying Yes.

Sometimes, I'm in a "Yes" period, and other times I'm in a "No" period. Right now, I'm on what I call my "super India budget," meaning that I'm eating peanut butter and jelly every day so that I can save money for my vacation to India in October. Ergo I've been in a "No" period of late. BUT I am bored of that. So last week, when my coworker invited me to go to a Josh Ritter concert, I said "YES." I only heard of this guy because my friends Kendra and Matt loaned me some CDs, but then JM released his new CD and I listened to that one instead. I usually don't go to concerts unless I can actually name a song or two, but that didn't stop me this time. And I quite enjoyed the show, even though the only song I can name from the night was a Springsteen song.




Bon Jovi at Meadowlands is next week. YES!!

No comments: