Monday, June 16, 2008

Media attention

Last night, I was at a Tonys party and one of the other party-goers said something about John Mayer "fake dating" Jennifer Aniston. Of course, this statement sent me over the edge and I asked her what she meant. She thinks he is in it for the publicity. Of course, I realize that I don't know him and I am sure I never will. However, I am quite certain that he's not dating someone just so that can be in the tabloids more. I mean, he actually has talent and doesn't need to get attention for things like who he is dating (unlike someone like Paris Hilton). Anyway, it got me thinking about this article I saw a few weeks ago which also touches on people's ideas of his motivations (or tactics, as they call it). How dare he drive his girlfriend IN HIS CAR?? And don't even get me started on how a guy can GET HIS HAIR CUT while in a relationship!! Don't even get me started!

No comments: