Saturday, March 29, 2008

Miss Guided

A new show that I like is called "Miss Guided". Here's a quote from this week from the principal (played by Chris Parnell--formerly of SNL and never funny on that show but perfectly cast in this role) to the guidance counselor (played by Judy Greer, one of the best parts of "Arrested Development" and was unfortunately also in 27 Dresses, addressed in a previous post):
"Listen lady, it was your turn to throw a party and I've been eating celery sticks and laxatives for two days so I can hoover that cake."

3 comments:

Esther said...

I hope this doesn't limit his ability to be Dr. Spaceman on my favorite TV show!

sonya d said...

You're right! Also perfectly cast on 30 Rock as Dr. Spaceman!

Valerie said...

I love this show, will I be able to look forward to a quote from it each week? Just a note: he's the assistant principal.