Tuesday, March 4, 2008

why I'm overwhelmed

These are all of the areas in my life in which I am behind:

  • Work. I have treatment summaries from December that I am still working on.
  • My student's work. She has treatment summaries from December that she is still working on and I have to help her because she doesn't know what she's doing.
  • Figuring out how I'm going to fit all my crap in my room. It started to really hit me that I moved into my bedroom 7 months ago now and I am still not really moved in.
  • TV. My DVR has stuff from the beginning of February that I still want to watch and haven't gotten around to. (interesting that I'm more behind at work than on TV.)
  • Books. I am in two bookclubs. I am halfway through one book and haven't started another. Plus, I took out a book from the library that I put on my list a year ago and my name finally came up last week, so I have to read that now or put it back on my list and wait another year.
  • Rolling Stone. I have a subscription and they come every week. I finally just finished the great article on Britney Spears from three weeks ago. I'm sure tons more has happened in her life since that article was written.

So why am I blogging right now? Good question.

1 comment:

One Sassy Princess said...

Because you ---like me---like to procrastinate!