Tuesday, March 4, 2008

What is your source of news?

Usually, my roommate gets home before me. She usually leaves before me in the morning, as well (in fact, sometimes before I am even out of bed). Last night, however, she came home way after I went to sleep and when I got up this morning, she was still getting ready. I asked her why she was so late, and she said that she had to work until 1am last night/this morning and therefore slept through her alarm. She was working late because today is another super Tuesday type day (not the Super Tuesday, but in the case of Hillary and Obama, probably more important than the real Super Tuesday). See, my roommate just got a new job working for Anderson Cooper, so this stuff has an effect on her job. So, while she left to work for her real news job, I was home, watching the fake news on "The Daily Show" which I DVR every day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

my source of news is your butt

One Sassy Princess said...

usually my students--they seem to know what is up before I do! I do not think that Jill's source of news could be all that pleasant---