Wednesday, November 10, 2010

India part 3

As I said in my last post, everywhere we went, we were followed by cute Indian kids. One morning, we went for a little excursion to a local village and were literally followed by a gang of children. One of the boys asked several times for his picture and I obliged. I loved this kid's perfectly matched outfit and tucked in shirt, in a village where some of the kids were just in their underwear.
I took the first picture and showed it to him, and then kept walking. He came up again and asked for another picture.

The third time, he decided to mix it up a little with a very creative pose. (that's Trevor on the left, surely talking to some other cute kids.)
I love this one, because he is letting a smile crack through.And finally, a real breakthrough. Not only is he smiling, but he is using his creative pose... together!

1 comment:

shaunacd said...

don't you wonder sometimes what is going on in their heads