Friday, November 26, 2010

Glee quote of the week -- 11/23

This was the feel-good episode of the year!

Curt: "When you call me "Lady" that's bullying, and it's really hurtful."
Sue: "I'm sorry, I thought that was your name. As an apology, I'll allow you choose from the following nicknames--Gelfing, Porcelain and Tickle-me-Doeface."
Curt: "I guess I'll go with Porcelain."

(I confess...I don't really know what that first choice was. I rewound it 8 times and came up with Gelfing. Is that a word? Any other guesses?)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gelfing is a character from dark crystal

sonya d said...

Okay, well, that explains why I don't know that word because I never saw that movie.

Kathy said...

I was puzzled too after Sue's comment so I looked it up. One site I saw said "Gelflings are a race of elf-like creatures native to the planet of Thra from The Dark Crystal. They love music, dancing and creating joy in their lives." I never saw the movie but it fits for someone in Glee club.