Friday, November 12, 2010

Glee quote of the week -- 11/9

Puck to Artie, and this might be one of the saddest but truest statements ever spoken: "The thing about chicks is, you only have to be a fraction as nice to them as you are mean to them to get them to like you again."

I'm sure you're expecting me to say the best number of this episode was "Livin' on a Prayer/Start me up" but you'd be wrong. (Does anyone else think that Rachel is weird this season?)
Best number: "Teenage dreams." This song sounds pretty much the same as Katy Perry's last song, but somehow I hate that one and love this one. It is also one of the few songs released in the last five years that I know, which just proves that I'm officially old.

1 comment:

Esther said...

You are totally correct about Teenage Dream. Katy Perry version, no thanks. Glee version, yes please.