Thursday, May 1, 2008

Two Final Seasons





The two NY baseball teams are getting new stadiums so I decided I should go to a game at Shea and Yankees stadiums while I can. Well, really, I got free tickets. Both games happened to be in the same week. I went to see the Mets lose to the Braves on Friday and the Yankees lose to the Tigers last night. If I was superstitious like LT, I would think I was the reason for both of these losses. The thing I like best about this experience is that I got free tickets and free transportation to and from the game (well, free because I have an unlimited Metrocard). However, I spent $20 on a sandwich and soda. gotta love it! I might go to another game this season, but not until it warms up.


I decided that Yankees fans are so annoying. Imagine sitting with a group of frat boys yelling "Boston Sucks" throughout the entire game. Go ahead and call me disloyal. I can take it.

2 comments:

One Sassy Princess said...

Very cool! Roy Boy would be really jealous that you got to go to two free games in one week at two different stadiums! I Love Baseball!

Esther said...

Did they have ice for your drink?