Sunday, May 4, 2008

30 Rock quote of the week (5/1)

The return of Floyd was not quite as momentous as the return of Dennis, but another great episode. Would you choose a sandwich over a guy? As the airport security person said it's cliche for the woman to go to the airport to try to talk to the guy before getting on the plane, but to stop to eat a sandwich first? "That is less cliche." It made me so happy that the first flashback of Liz Lemon freaking out about someone eating her food was about mac and cheese.

So, the quote of the week was hard to choose (of course). I have a few options, all from Liz Lemon this time.

I want to be top dog for once, instead of just dog.... For once, I am not gonna be Jan Brady, I'm gonna be Marcia, dammit! (followed, of course, by the football to the face.)

I got a company-wide email from the new CEO that was just a link to cats wearing bow ties. Is everything okay?

So, this girl, what's her lower back tattoo? A Chinese character that she thinks means peace but it really means 'I have chlamydia'?

After all the references to global warming in this episode, and with Jack now the "Homeland Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management" who thinks the season finale will have to do with some kind of weather catastrophe?

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I must share my favorite line from Liz this week: "Oh, youths!" and then she runs away--that's totally ME!

I thought of you with the mac and cheese, but who wouldn't?