Friday, November 30, 2007

The Daily Show

Several years ago, I called The Daily Show for tickets. An actual person answered the phone, looked at the calendar and told me what days they had available (usually within a month or so) and then mailed them to my house. I went twice with Craig Kilborn as the host and twice since Jon Stewart has been the host. A few months ago (maybe 6?), I thought I'd like to get tickets when a friend was coming to town, so I logged onto their website and found that times have indeed changed! The first available tickets were for November. So I decided to get them for November 27, on the off chance that Jill might be here for Thanksgiving (she wasn't). However, due to the writer's strike, there was no show and it's back to the drawing board. Maybe I'll get to go again in 6 more months.

No comments: