Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Finally, Finally, Finally

I'm caught up on FNL!! yipee! I have to say that I put it off a little because I wanted something to look forward to. I finished season 1 two weeks ago in a 5 hour marathon (totally worth it). Then I watched one episode each night after work last night (also, a great way to do it). Have I mentioned that I LOVE this show??

I had been hearing that season 2 was a little disappointing. There is one story line that's pretty annoying, I admit. Don't want to give it away because I know not everyone is watching this show (but everyone should!), but basically, someone killed someone out of self-defense and then didn't report it. Don't people know that self-defense is a REAL defense!? People do it all the time and don't go to jail for it! But the rest of the plotline for these two characters is so good, I just pretend the murder isn't even part of the show. Murder? What murder?

The other good thing about this season is that all the guys on the show have gotten hotter over the summer. Which definitely helps.

My friend informed me today that they are pulling new episodes off the schedule due to the writer's strike. This means that there may not be new eps for a while... and that we may not get a full schedule. I supported this writer's strike until this minute!!

2 comments:

One Sassy Princess said...

are you whining?

LeolaniNYC said...

that makes me sad that we might not be seeing new shows of FNL for a while. it is what makes the work week tolerable is knowing that i can see saracen every friday night.