Thursday, November 29, 2007

This coming weekend


The weekend before Thanksgiving is the beginning of New York tourist nightmare season and now that T-day has passed, we are well into it. Esther is coming to visit this weekend and is bringing several friends who have never been to New York before. As such, I will be partaking in all the best and worst the city has to offer. As if they knew, Time Out New York arrived in my mail box today with this cover.
(Yes, I'm complaining, but happy to see my BFF none the less!)

2 comments:

Esther said...

Yes, but we'll be medicating with cupcakes so that will make everything all better!

Jeremy said...

Whatever you do, don't get talked into going out to Liberty Island! You can see the Statue of Liberty fine from Battery Park. When my brother and I went, it took three hours to go through more thorough security than getting into a federal prison and even then we only got to go up to the pedestal and look up Lady Liberty's dress. Too bad the writers' strike has grounded David Letterman, because those "Diamond List" seats are the perfect way to impress out-of-town yokels.