Monday, October 29, 2007

Fall has arrived!


This is a picture I stole from my sister's blog. How cute is my niece??
We have had a really weird fall, so far. It's actually been pretty hot through Sept. and Oct. Today, it made it into the 40's and I actually wore real shoes for the first time. I love fall, but I don't like wearing real shoes (even though I was actually wearing Birkenstocks for much of the past 5 weeks).

It's pretty much the same every year here in the tri-state area. As children, we would plan our Halloween costumes for weeks, and the weather would be pretty warm and we would get so excited thinking that we'd actually be able to wear our costumes without wearing a coat. Then, without fail, it would get cold all of a sudden and all plans were shot. Of course, this year has been much warmer than most -- in the 70's and 80's. But still, three days before Halloween, it's now in the 40's.

2 comments:

One Sassy Princess said...

What an adorable picture! I love pumpkin patch photos!

Esther said...

"And what are you supposed to be?"
"I'm Superman, look at the pant legs!!"