Sunday, October 14, 2007

30 Rock quote of the week (10/11)

Liz: You can't be a real woman in this country. It's like those Dove commercials never even happened!

And, I'll just say it. Jack (Alec Baldwin) looked GREAT in that Princeton T-shirt, playing football. I haven't thought that about him for at least 10 years.

PLUS: I saw Liz Lemon aka Tina Fey today! I went to a free screening of a new movie she is in called Baby Mama, where she hires a woman (Amy Poehler) to be her surrogate mother. After the movie, there was a group of people standing in the back. The first thing I noticed was Amy Poehler's hair, then someone told me that Tina Fey was also there, so I gave up my place in line for the bathroom to check it out. After coming out of the bathroom, I noticed that Lorne Michaels was also there. I actually turned my phone on to try to take a picture to send to Esther, but just couldn't bring myself to do it. I am not usually phased by star sightings, but this was the mother lode, as I think TF and AP are pretty much the most brilliant people in comedy these days.

No comments: