Thursday, October 25, 2007

Gimme More

After almost two years, I now have cable again. I was most excited for VH1 and MTV, although I have no idea why because they weren't that great two years ago and they are even worse now.

This morning (because that's the only time they show videos), I saw Britney's new video for "Gimme More." I can't believe that anyone thought this was the song that was going to be her big comeback. The song is really terrible. I mean, so monotonous and uncreative. The kids in my group made up a song about washing their hands that had more interesting lyrics. (They were "wash, wash, wash, wash your hands.") The video is even worse. A few postings back, I complained about the amount of stripper poles in the mainstream media. Well, I would have given her a couple of singles myself if she did anything more interesting than just walk around the pole. Seriously, seriously, bad. And not in a good way.

No comments: