Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Return

All my Springsteen shows are over. Now it's Mayer season and I went to two shows this past week. Tickets are on sale right now. I totally recommend you get some! (I'll be going to 6 shows total.)

I didn't get to see JM play on Letterman this time around because they taped early in the day. I consoled myself because I was able to go to this show. You might see me and Kathy among the crowd off to the left for a second while he's walking into the studio (around 1:02). Yes, I almost fainted.

Here's the performance that I didn't go to. Although I don't like this new song very much, I think the live version is actually pretty good.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

I watched it like 4 times, I couldn't see you. You'll have to point you out to me:)

Anonymous said...

I saw us! It was my bangs that gave our location away.

sonya d said...

It's true, Kathy