Saturday, November 21, 2009

30 Rock quote of the week -- 11/19

I love how this show gets so many things right about living in New York. "With Manhattan real estate, there are no rules." When Liz Lemon faints after finding out that the guy upstairs had a two bedroom, that might have been a slight exaggeration. However, I once went out with a guy because he had his own two bedroom apartment, even though he defended Pres. Bush, and worse, Cheney.

The quote of the week goes to Jenna: Drama is gay man Gatorade. It replenishes their electrolytes.

2 comments:

Esther said...

Tell me you wouldn't pee in a vase to get that apartment. You would. So would I. What about "it smells like Burger King all day and Cinnabon all night." Even more reason.

sonya d said...

I know, that was an awesome quote, too. It was hard to choose one.

Peeing in a vase for an apartment on Riverside Dr.? Totally worth it!