Thursday, November 12, 2009

Number 3 -- Clarity at Red Rocks

This is a performance from another short-lived TV show called Pepsi Smash. I think it was just some show they did on Sunday evenings one summer. I was this close to being at this performance, because it was at the Red Rocks theater outside of Denver and I was going to go visit Jill and make her go with me to the concert. but I decided not to go, for some reason. Then when I watched this performance on TV, I was kicking myself.

This is another one of my favorite songs. Possibly my most favorite. It was the ringer on my phone for some time, so that means something, right?




Yes, just listening to it right now, I think I can say it's my favorite. Plus, I like this little interview with him at the beginning.


Here's an acoustic version of the song, which I also like:

No comments: