Monday, July 7, 2008

Cape May '08





I just returned from my annual pilgrimage to the holy land of the Jersey shore. We had a great time, as usual.

Somehow, we always get great weather the whole week.

My sister and her family picked my mom and me up at 8:30 am Saturday morning. That means that they had to leave Boston at 5 am, and at that crazy hour, my niece insisted on wearing her bathing suit. She was going to the beach, after all!
Here's me with my nephew on our bicycle built for two.



We rode our bikes to the lighthouse and in the little shop, Thomas saw this
"telescope" and I couldn't resist buying it for him. My mom went back the next day and bought the eye patches. I told him that he was cute one day, and he said, "Girls are cute, not boys." I asked what boys are, and he said, "Boys are precious." They certainly are!














2 comments:

shaunacd said...

wonderful pictures. It brings it all back and I want to LIVE THERE. Love, Mom

Esther said...

Did you see the pink house while you were there?? :)

Those kids are getting so old! Sounds like such a blast!!