Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tagged

Anne Lise tagged me.

Book Tag
1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages)
2. Turn to page 123
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog
5. Tag 5 people

The closest book to me is called "Serendipitous Outings Near New York City." My plan with this book is to rent a car one day, open the book up randomly, and go to whichever destination is on that page. So doing this tag is actually similar to the purpose for which I got the book in the first place.

Here is the quote: We settled for the three most famous locales and were well rewarded for our hikes through some rough terrain.

I wish I was on a serendipitous outing right now instead of at work.

1 comment:

One Sassy Princess said...

I wish I was on a vacation as well. I have 5 new students in 5 days--crazy stuff I tell you. Thanks for playing!!!