Friday, April 11, 2008

The celebration continues -- Let's get baked!




A few weeks ago, a new place opened near my office called Royale. As soon as I walked past it, I gazed in to see what their wares are... and guess what! Cupcakes and other baked goods. I practically sprinted away. I really don't need more temptations. Heidi was not so good. She walked in, chatted up the owner, got free samples and became a regular customer. She found out that they carry products from the cupcake place Baked which was recently featured in this article about the best cupcakes in the country. She found out that they only have variations on vanilla and chocolate, but begged to try the sweet and salty cupcake described in the article. The owner obliged this week. It actually has salt sprinkled on top of the frosting. I also tried their Lemondrop cake a few weeks ago and it is amazing!

No comments: