Monday, April 14, 2008

A celebration we can all get behind!

Did you know that April is Grilled Cheese month? I just learned this information today. If you want to post your favorite experience about eating grilled cheese, you can do so here on Wednesday. Believe it or not, I don't know that I have a favorite grilled cheese experience. They are all equally good!

April is also Child Abuse Prevention month. If you notice the Empire State Building lit up in blue lights this month, it is for this reason. Here's also info about my agency.

4 comments:

Esther said...

I am happy to support both causes fully this month.

Tracy said...

Ah, I remember saving up empty pepsi bottles to return for a few kroner, then buying a loaf of bread, and some cheese, and usually another bottle of pepsi (I hate pepsi now). Taking it home, and making grilled cheese with the waffle maker.... Kristiansand only had that stupid comfir (sp?) The waffle iron was by far the best way to grill a cheese sandwich, plus it left little indentations to slather jam in.... I don't remember much, but I do remember that. ;)

One Sassy Princess said...

OH Tracy stole mine! I still enjoy making grilled cheese sandwiches with my heart shaped waffle iron. I still put on raspberry jam tooo. MMMMMMM good stuff.

Speaking of Norway-- I got a phone call last week asking where my Pres. Brevs wereYes, By Pres. Halvorsen)! Too funny I will write more on my site later!!!

Child Abuse is always a great cause to celebrate!!!

One Sassy Princess said...

Can I add Child Abuse Awarness is a great cause to celebrate. Sorry I am a bit scattered today!