Friday, April 18, 2008

30 Rock quote of the week (4/17) Dennis Returns!

This was such a great episode, and what made it even greater was that there were so many quotes that remind me of my peeps! So tonight, I'm doing something different and dedicating some of my favorites to different people. (in order of how they appeared in the show)

For Esther: a quote from Jack --"I'm helping to organize a little fund raiser for John McCain this weekend and I need some women to attend so it doesn't turn into another giant sausage fest."
and this one from Dennis -- "Thanks Mayor Bloomberger..... Stern rules! Baba Booey!"

For Jill: a quote from Liz Lemon --"Food network doesn't have a news show."
and this one from the "Republican Celebrity" -- "We used to call this room the Jew room."

For LT: a quote from Dennis --"When I say subway, you say hero... Subway...."
and this one from Tracy Jordan --"Black people. Don't vote! Just don't do it. In the amount of time it takes you to vote, you can play three games of pool."

For Val and Lise (both Friends fans, like me): another one from Dennis -- "We're like Ross and Rachel, just not gay."

For Jeremy (who also makes some political comments on his blog): After Kenneth tells Jack that he writes in the Lord's name for President, Jack says, "That's Republican. We count those."

For Greg --“My Sabora de Soledad? I only have Spanish delis in my neighborhood!”

And I'll claim one for myself! Jack said to Liz -- "Save that for your iVillage blog."

3 comments:

Sara M said...

This reminded me of your quote book on the mission- I remember making that book with my reply to finding out Munsch had been making out with ?an investigator? a couple of days before she went home. Do ya remember that?

sonya d said...

Of course I remember -- in fact, I still have the same book!

Esther said...

I'm surprised you didn't dedicate the "pocket deep-fryer" quote to me. That would sell, by the way.