Saturday, February 6, 2010

30 Rock quote of the week 2/4

I think you know what's coming, and it's the second time there has been a JM reference on this show.

Jenna: "It was perfect. Like a John Mayer song."

____________________________________

Other than that, I loved when Liz caught Frank smoking. Because really, the only thing that is better than referencing JM is referencing a great 80's TV show!

Liz: "It's not a lecture to simply point out to someone that the episode of Different Strokes about Dudley's dad has proven incontrovertibly that smoking destroys your health and leads to ridicule from Willis."

Frank: "What about you? You can't judge me when you are eating that garbage. Dr. Oz did a show about junk food. And this stuff will kill you."

And by the way, I'm trying super hard to cut down on sugar and baked goods... and I could NOT get donuts out of my mind after watching this episode. If I didn't live in a 5th floor walk-up, I would have been at Smile Deli at 9 pm last night.
Luckily, lazy > hungry.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

I love the math reference at the end there:)

shaunacd said...

yes, that 5th floor walkup can be a deterrent. However, it could compensate for te donut.