Saturday, February 27, 2010

MSG x2

I saw JM on Thursday and Friday at Madison Sq. Garden this week. And in case you are wondering, they were totally different shows and both were awesome.

I always bring my camera and take a few photos, but usually think they come out terrible and I'd rather just watch the show and let someone else do the work and I reap the benefits on You Tube later. But then I'm always stunned when I see that people actually bother to upload videos like this. Seriously, why? Why? WHY??



OKay, moving on...

Here's another shaky, blurry video from the encore of "Who Says." Basically, I think this is a silly song and when I think of the brilliance of "Slow Dancing in a Burning Room" or " I Don't Trust Myself with Loving You," I just don't get it. But clearly the crowd likes it and the live version is not bad including name checks of New York City, Brooklyn, & New Jersey (I claim all three) and then sings part of "Empire State of Mind."


3 comments:

Tina said...

I have that one song "heartbreak warfare" constantly in my head these days.

sonya d said...

Lucky!

Jason said...

I felt blessed and honored to be able to accompany you to one of these . . . and the tank top was all for me . . . THANKS!