Friday, January 8, 2010

The Hurt Locker

I know this movie was released a while ago--in fact, I think it was technically 2008. But I finally got around to seeing it this week. I usually go to war movies or boxing movies (like Million Dollar Baby) and, five minutes into it, think, "Why did I think I would enjoy this?" So this time, I thought about that before the fact and didn't go for a long time. But since there has been talk of it being Oscar worthy, I finally went ahead and saw it. I did have to watch it with one hand over my face the whole time, and sometimes both hands and one time my scarf, but I have to agree that it is a really amazing movie. In addition to covering my eyes, I was on the edge of my seat. The actors were all so great and I hope to see more of these guys in the future.

No comments: