Sunday, January 24, 2010

30 Rock quote of the week -- 1/21

I love this episode because I love the Boston stereotypes -- everyone is named Sean, people beat you up for no reason, all the sports stuff. I also love the Boston accent, but did not love Julianne Moore's unfortunate version of it.

The quote of the week goes to Jack (no big suprise) as he was speaking to Liz Lemon: "Let me give you some advice on uniting undivided people. Find a common enemy. For example, what keeps people polite on airplanes? A shared hatred of the CBS sitcoms they are forced to watch."

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Yes, Julianne Moore did a bad job on the accent. I thought it was so funny, esp. "The Patriots suck" you really would get beat up for saying that in these parts. But the funniest was when Jack said they name their daughters Belichik...I know lots of people who use the name Brady for their kids, dogs, etc...

shaunacd said...

Watched the show with Val & Greg. It's funnier with them laughing. I agree, J Moore did a horrible job with the accent. I love the Boston accent. Miss you -