Tuesday, January 19, 2010

30 Rock quote of the week -- 1/14 (second ep)

1. Liz to Jenna -- "You can try to fight getting older. You can be like Madonna and cling to youth with your Golum arms. Or you can be like Meryl Streep, and embrace your age with elegance."


2. Jack to Liz -- " For four years, I've had to make do with what passes for men in this place, with their untucked shirts, boneless faces and their Stars, both Wars and Trek."


I seriously love the recurring Liz loves John from "Chips"story..... although I was a Ponch fan, myself.


2 comments:

Esther said...

Honorable mention to the part where Liz says, "That's later... we could be dead by then" and Pete sighs and says "That would be great" (or something simliar).

Sally said...

LOVED this episode! But then again I have loved them all. "the lemon"