Thursday, October 8, 2009

Glee quote of the week -- 10/7

1. The Bon Jovi song/routine was awesome. Is it sad that I had absolutely no idea what the other song was in the mash-up?
2. The boys routine was 1000 times better than the girls routine. All the girls did was stand in a line and move their heads around so that their hair went all crazy. That was unfortunate to me. I did like the yellow dresses, though.
3. I wish those cold remedies really gave you that much energy. I have been taking them for the past week (for a real cold) and I still could go to sleep at any time. Right now, for example.
4. Curt is definitely my second favorite character. When he said that the boys "declined my offer to do their hair in cornrows" I practically fell off my chair laughing.
5. I love when Sue talks about Mr. Schuster's hair. Last night it was a "store bought home perm," and in a previous episode she said it was so sad that he had weekly appointments to have his hair permed.

Quote of the week: "Glee club! Everytime I try to destroy that clutch of scab-eating mouth-breathers, it comes back stronger, like some sexually ambiguous horror movie villian."

3 comments:

May said...

Um. I took some nondrowsy cold/sinus medicine. I didn't have a cold. They kept me up all night.

Coach Sylvester is amazing. She's easily my favorite character on that show.

Equis said...

I loved the yellow as well, it's my signature color. Although I think the boys performance was better I liked the girls mash-up more. Walking on Sunshine is my theme song. :)

Jenni said...

I am with with you, boys blew the girls out of the water. My favorite show!